Eggs, including foodstuffs that are consumed by many people. Apparently there are other ways to use eggs, such as using it as an egg white mask that can tighten the face, as well as natural acne medications for various skin types.
Besides being able to tighten the face, egg white masks can also be used as natural acne medicines for any skin type.
How to Use an Egg White Mask
Making an egg white mask is actually very easy and fast, you can do it in the following ways:
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Then put the egg whites in a small bowl.
- Beat the egg whites using a fork until blended.
- Then apply an egg white mask on the face. Avoid sensitive areas around the nose, mouth and eyes.
- Allow the egg white mask for a few moments to dry.
- Finally, wash the egg white mask with warm water and dry your face by patting with a clean towel.
Actually you can also combine the feelings of lemon and egg white. In fact, arguably more effective using a mixture of lemon and egg white masks than just egg white masks.
For almost the same way as above. However, mix the egg whites with the juice of half a lemon. Then, apply it on the face before going to bed at night. Leave it until the next day. Rinse face thoroughly with warm water. Then dry with a dry towel and make sure there is no egg white mask left on the face.
Be Careful Risk of Egg Allergy
You need to know that eggs are one of the foods that can cause allergies. Unlike the general notion that egg yolks are the cause of allergies, it is egg whites that are often the cause of allergies.
For people who have egg allergies, allergic reactions can occur when eggs are consumed or when in contact with eggs. Some symptoms that can arise as an allergic reaction, include:
- A red rash that feels itchy
- Runny nose and eyes
- Hard to breathe
- Stomach ache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
Watch for skin reactions such as being red, painful or experiencing other allergic symptoms after applying an egg white mask. Stop use immediately and consult a dermatologist for proper treatment.