Almost everyone has experienced a disturbing thrush. Eating hurts, drinking is hard, even a toothbrush is sore. Fortunately, this condition can be treated with natural mouth ulcers. How to? Check out the following article.
The exact cause of the emergence of canker sores is as yet unknown. But canker sores on the tongue, lips, or around the inside of the mouth are more at risk if you are under stress, have a viral or fungal infection, are allergic to food, or lack vitamins or minerals. Not only that, a compromised immune system, hormonal changes, menstrual cycles, tongue or wall of the mouth are bitten, and sores in the mouth can also be a cause of thrush.
Natural Sprue Medication
Sometimes canker sores can remain in the mouth for several weeks and even leave scars. But usually, canker sores disappear and heal themselves within 10 to 14 days. If you can’t stand waiting for two weeks, the following natural canker sores can be an option:
- Gargle with salt solution or with baking soda solution (1 teaspoon baking soda and ½ cup of warm water).
- Drink lots of water.
- Put small chunks of ice cubes on the thrush until it melts.
- Apply a small amount of liquid magnesium hydroxide to canker sores several times a day. Magnesium hydrosikda found in liquid gastritis drugs.
- Consumption of foods, vegetables, and fruits that are high in vitamin C, B vitamins, folate, and iron. If necessary, consume supplements that contain these vitamins. Vitamin C and B complex vitamins can accelerate the healing of thrush.
So that Sprue Not More Worse
In addition to the natural thrush remedies above, you can do the following things so that canker sores don’t get worse, including:
- Diligently brush your teeth and use dental floss so that canker sores are not infected with bacteria.
- Avoid consuming spicy or acidic foods because they can cause further irritation and pain.
- Brush your teeth gently, use a soft toothbrush and detergent-free toothpaste.
- Eat soft foods that are easily swallowed, cut into small pieces, ground, or mashed.
- Avoid salty foods, coffee, chocolate, nuts, potato chips or biscuits that can injure thrush, soft or alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, and foods and drinks that are too sweet, too hot, or too cold.
- Gargle with mouthwash or mouthwash that does not contain alcohol.
- Do not touch thrush because it can interfere with the healing process and cause the infection to spread.
- If your mouth really hurts, use a straw if you want to drink.
- Quit smoking.
If the natural thrush remedy and various methods above do not make the thrush heal, you should immediately consult a doctor to get an examination and treatment. Especially if the ulcer sores actually keep on recurring, getting bigger, spreading, lasting for three weeks or more, and feeling very painful, even if you have taken pain medication. Also consult a doctor if you find it difficult to drink or suffer from high fever when canker sores.
There are many natural mouth ulcers you can use, but prevention is still better than cure. Always maintain oral health by diligently brushing your teeth twice a day, so that canker sores do not come again.